Nov 14, 2010

Summer 2011 in Batanes: Island Hopping Up North!

I am not your average tourist, I don't spend much on airfare. I choose flights that I can afford, and am willing to pay. Lucky for me, one of my dream destination became a heartbeat away with SEAIR's summer promo. We managed to snag a roundtrip deal for 2 (Php 6,985.00/pax), going to... where else but Batanes!

We chose to have our stay for 7 days, since we intend to visit the 3 main islands Batan, Itbayat and Sabtang. I asked for the package for Dinem Island, but the price proved to be too much for me, since there will be just me and a friend who will share the expenses.

I hope I can do the island some justice when I write a field report next summer. Keeping my fingers crossed for some fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment