Jan 7, 2011

Run for the Dolphins: Condura Skyway Marathon 2011

A friend had asked me to join Condura's Skyway Marathon 2011. I declined at first, that was before I listed down my bucket list. Now that I saw an FB contact tagged with the race map, I got interested, and thought what better way to jumpstart crossing out my bucketlist than actually.... doing the things in my bucket list!

I am thinking of starting from 3k run or gunning down the 10k rightaway. But wouldn't it be sweet to finish the 10k the first time I tried running? I still have one month to practice.

i am always hypnotized by maps

Here are the race details:
The Condura Skyway Marathon
The Premiere running event in the Philippines
Sunday, February 6, 2011
10km, 16km and 21km : Ayala Triangle Start and Finish at Bonifacio Global City
3km, 5km and 42k : Bonifacio Global City Start and Finish 

For cash payments – registration closes on January 31, 2011.
For online credit card transactions – registration closes on January 22, 2011.
Please note, however, that each race category has a limited number of slots available and may close earlier than the deadline once the limit is reached.
Onsite Registration: Greenbelt 3

race fee

freebies

MORE GIVEAWAYS in the booths of the following SPONSORS :
1. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
2. Century Tuna
3. Cenovis Joint Guard
4. Lactacyd
5. Ponds
6. Clear
7. Unilab

http://www.conduraskywaymarathon.com/

Taralets run!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you can finish a 10k; after all, you're relatively fit. Just take care you don't get injured :)

    Do visit my running blog On Running and Happiness. I had run a 21k in the Condura 2 years ago, I think, and I loved it--the support was awesome, and the route was very nice. You can only run on the Skyway during a Condura race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I am not as fit as you think I am. I am a bit tilting to the overweight side. Lols. And this is my first run since I have a problem with my shins.

    Thanks for the link, I will visit your site, we need tips for the things to do in preparation for the run. A friend is already asking what to eat the night before the run.

    That is what I am after, running on empty streets. And the shirt of course, lol.

    ReplyDelete