Jan 3, 2011

Traveler Status: My Lakbayan Grade



My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.


I really need to improve my traveler status this 2011! Too many places to explore. See, many areas that my feet haven't graced yet. Hoping by the end of the year I could made it at least B grade. Lols! It made me remember a post by Ivan Henares of Ivan About Town, how he set foot on the last Philippine province that made him claim that he had been to every province in the Philippines! Wow I would want that title someday.

A few years ago, I first saw this Lakbayan app which calculates your traveler grade. I was a bit scared to take it because I haven't been to places back then. I was afraid that I would be graded as lower than F. Now, although I am a bit disappointed by the grade C status, I am at the same time proud of how I have elevated myself from below F to C. It was truly an achievement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment