I can't wait for my 2011 to kick-off. For sure it will be filled with budget-friendly trips since my 2010 taught me well.
- My first taste of connecting flights
- 7-day vacation, on the northernmost islands of the Philippines
- climbing an equally beautiful mountain in Bicol
- setting foot on the southernmost parts of the country
- my take on Visayas' highest mountain
- backpacking in Visayas
- family trip/birthday celebration in Boracay
- series of Mindanao trips
- .... and of course lots of flights to catch!
That and many more. I can't contain my excitement, especially as how I would end my 2010. Of course, with a bang! From the province of Marinduque, with love.
Also, although unplanned, I will get my first taste of foreign air once I have my passport. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
Philippines.... did I get you covered for 2011???!!!