Dec 9, 2010

Bring it on, 2011!

I can't wait for my 2011 to kick-off. For sure it will be filled with budget-friendly trips since my 2010 taught me well.

What's in store?:
  • My first taste of connecting flights
  • 7-day vacation, on the northernmost islands of the Philippines
  • climbing an equally beautiful mountain in Bicol
  • setting foot on the southernmost parts of the country
  • my take on Visayas' highest mountain
  • backpacking in Visayas
  • family trip/birthday celebration in Boracay
  • series of Mindanao trips
  • .... and of course lots of flights to catch!

That and many more. I can't contain my excitement, especially as how I would end my 2010. Of course, with a bang! From the province of Marinduque, with love.

Also, although unplanned, I will get my first taste of foreign air once I have my passport. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Philippines.... did I get you covered for 2011???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment