May 28, 2011

The Batanes Series

I went back to Manila with the fruit of my material investments for the Batanes trip. I promised myself to write as much as I can about this beautiful place that gave me a new lease on life. My attention were diverted to other things hence the long list of blog backlogs for my Batanes Series.



BATANES HOLYWEEK TRIP
Itinerary and Expenses
How We Ate Our Way Through the 7-Day Stay
Homeward Bound




BATAN ISLAND
General Impression
Ivatan Lodge
Marcial’s Lugawan
Mt. Iraya Trek – more stories on the field report
Bike Tour: Valugan Boulder Beach
Bike Tour: Tukon Chapel and Fundacion Pacita
Bike Tour: Mahatao Lighthouse
Bike Tour: Chanarian Viewdeck
Basco Airport
Radiwan Port
Honesty Café
Basco Port
Hiro’s Café
West-side Grill
Best Ice Cream Ever



ITBAYAT ISLAND
General Impression
M/B Itransa
Chinapoliran Port
Mrs. Cano’s Homestay
Mt. Korobovan and the Failed Torongan Cave Tour
Paganaman Port
Itbayat Airport
Flying with Royal Air Services



SABTANG ISLAND
General Impression
Ate Beth’s
Day Tour of Chamantad Tinyan, Chavayan Village, and Nakabuang Beach
A Love Story of Local Flavor



IVUHOS ISLAND
Accidental Cast-aways



No comments:

Post a Comment